me only me : seventeen *I can't stand with human like you. I just can't.

Friday, July 13, 2012

never stopped


i love you :') even we're ex. even we're friend. even we're enemies. i still love you.  im sorry, my heart still broken. im trying to say but i cant because im to weak for fall in love again. i miss memory of us together. again n again i still missing how much you say that you love me, want me and anything you said at me. i miss the way you treat me baby :') now im crying because i know, you always know how much i need you. thanks for all. let destiny make us together back :')





imisshimimisshim and yeahh imisshim.
and
insyaAllah i'll never stopped loving him.
if Allah wants me to stop He'll find a good way for me to stop all this.
He already knows everything, Allah already knows our fate.
dear you, my love for you iz always there no matter where you are going sayang :')
you please look after her, i know you're good boyfie.


assalamualaikum everyone.