me only me : seventeen *I can't stand with human like you. I just can't.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

my DREAMS became TRUEEEEE

bismillah hirrahman nirrahim dan assalamualaikum, hihi
 
 
 
 
 
hii peeps :P i misssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss you guyss xD
 
k act tadi Yaa tengok" lah entry yang lepas"
then terjumpa one entry ni, yeahhh i baru perasan yang hajat i act tercapai kot :')
wakakakakaka

"Apa apa pun aku nk kekal kn 3 Months to 4 Months to 5 Months than till A YEAR. :)"
 
  those words! yeahhh i made it up k. hihi
seriously Alhamdulillah :')
paling lamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa taw, setahun! hikhikk
but pity of me, it happens again
boys words are soooo sweet aite? nvm ah, its okay.
another 4 days it'll be two months i let him go
two months k? see? how strong enough me? can live my life wout him? HAHAHA :P
k thats all
blog? i hope you're fine. please take care yourself.
i nak spm ni, and i curang dgn you :P
nowdays, i always date dgn twitter, tumblr pun its only one day for a week
hihi no matter what i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu all
nahhhhhh big hugs!